Sad Dog :(

As I was driving home, I turned in to a side road and my car's headlights caught the attention of a dog lying on the curbside of the road. The dog perked its head up as the light flashed by, but it just laid there, the rest of it unmoving. Instead of turning a right to head on home, I decided to take a left and pass by the dog again.

As I drove past the second time, I saw that the dog was a pale dirty yellow stray, often seen roaming the neighbourhood and generally causing a lot of ruckus from the pet dogs in the houses along the street.

PaleYellowDog perked its head up momentarily as the car neared, only to lie back down, chin on road and paw, next to another dog, black and white stray. The B&W was terribly still on its side..

:( :(

3 comments:

Huai Bin said...

Alas :(

Was the B&W dog it's companion?

Yuenny said...

HB - I think so :( The poor thing looked so mournful T_T

Lynnylchan said...

*sobs* nnoooooooooo sads!