Movies

List of movies I can think of that I always wanted to watch but never got around to it.

1. Mao's Last Dancer
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. Iron Man 2
4. Kick Ass
5. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
6. Valentine's Day
7. The Runaways
8. Shutter Island
9. Despicable Me
10. The Last Exorcism (I duno why I'm typing this)
11. That movie about the 40 virgins. or something. It has that cute guy. Shit I don't remember

*edit*

IT'S CALLED THE VIRGIN SUICIDES. starring Josh Hartnett. Totally forgot his name as well, but I remember the face.


12. Letters to Juliet
13. Hachiko
14. My Name is Khan
15. Kites. I still love you Hrithik Roshan.
16. Where the wild things are
17. Max. I think. shit, forgot title again. Plastimation movie.

*edit* Mary and Max. Very under the radar movie tho, don't think I'll ever get to watch it unless I learn to download stuff again.

18. The movie with Tom Hanks. And the band. Haaaiiihhh.

*edit* It's called That Thing You Do! Love love love the song.

19. Strictly Ballroom
20. Cave of the Golden Rose

okay technically, I've already watched nos 18-20, but it's been ages and I would love to rewatch them again. and again. and again.



Damn long list. I don't even know where to get half of the movies in this list.

Okay, I'll just watch Chicken Rice Wars. Bahhhh

3 comments:

Cik Lily Putih said...

yuenny,
i also havent watch brokeback mountain. if you have CD, i want to borrow tau.

Elwyn said...

Hmmm, such a long list. I think I have a few of these movies lying somewhere. Hehehe. I have


3. Iron Man 2
4. Kick Ass

6. Valentine's Day
7. The Runaways


11. That movie about the 40 virgins. or something. It has that cute guy. Shit I don't remember (40 Year Old Virgin ?)

13. Hachiko

16. Where the wild things are
17. Max. I think. shit, forgot title again. Plastimation movie (Max Payne ?)

I got these few somewhere somehow.

Yuenny said...

Hi Lily!

ya man, if i get the CD i'll let you know :D

Hi Elwyn,

No la, bukan 40 yr old virgin, i watched before :S it's like some serious movie wan, super annoyed with myself cause tak ingat title haih :(