Olympics

A long time ago during the first few months of every school term, I would dream a little of being a bit of a star at some sort of sport.

However, I realized the shot put was a bit too much for my feeble non-muscly arms. The long jump favored those with longer legs. I was a bit of an average Jane when it came to the 100m dash though, and I even joined the team for tryouts. I did not realize I would have to train for that, so pffttt. 

Fast forward 5 years, and I've yet to find a sport I'm reasonably good at. I'm waiting for an internet-sport to emerge on the sports scene - I think my generation is much better at getting things to RUN viral, SHOOTING emails and making memes. Heh.

Maxis recently launched this Contest - it's all kinds of things, like coming up with Captions, Photo contests, even coming up with a Rally Cry if you're good at that sort of thing. 



I've tried my hand at a few, but I gotta say, there are loads better so I doubt I'm going to win a Gold medal anytime soon ;) If you're interested, you can sign up here

0 comments: