Pimp My Ride

Oh haiz

I had to trade in my old Jun - the 6 year old Green Myvi. And I traded it in with another Myvi wtf.

The new one is slightly upgraded in terms of specs, but I do miss having an unusual colored car. Dark colors are harder to spot in the parking lots. My dad suggested tying a ribbon to the antenna or something equally 
(-_-") inducing, but I was thinking something more Fast & Furious like: 



or 


and add in some unicorns HAH



I don't have RM10k to shell out for mods on the car, but Xpax Whatchuwant does! *puppy eyes* There's prizes worth up to RM10k daily, but I'm hoping they'll turn pimp my car to this:


There are a whole slew of other gadget up for grabs for Xpax members, including: Samsung 40” Full HD LED TV, the Pioneer Blu-Ray Front Surround System, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0” and Nikon Coolpix Waterproof AW100!




2 comments:

Tyra Shortino said...

It’s kinda cute that you traded your car for the exact same model! :D I think it’s okay because some have a rather difficult time at first when switching models. On another note, you have my support with whatever makeover you’ll do with it. I mean, I know how tricky it is sometimes to spot your own car in a parking lot. ;)

Tyra ^.^

Stelle said...

I think you would probably go for what best fits your personality. If you’re a person who likes life by the fast lane, that Fast and Furious-inspired car is great for you. But, if you’re kinda artistic, the last car would be perfect for you.

Stelle Courney